Since it’s day 20 of our 40 days of prayer, I thought we’d just have a little recap of what is going on for Connect 8.6.09. It’s a good time for us to refocus, reconnect, and redefine what we’re doing here.
If you’ve come to the blog for the first time today or you just didn’t start at the beginning, watch this video that explains what Connect 8.6.09 is all about:
Psalm 86.09
"All the nations you have made
will come and worship before you, O Lord;
they will bring glory to your name."
Well...now we’re halfway there! If you notice on the right side of the blog, our financial “percentage” has moved up one point to 81%. Praise God for one percent! I know what you’re thinking...and I’m not worried.
The great thing about our God is that He can accomplish the things that we feel are needs in one millisecond! Just because we don’t see everything that He is doing doesn’t mean that He isn’t working. In fact, I know without a shadow of a doubt that God is working in amazing ways in our family and ministry, even when I don’t see it.
But even better, the financial side of things is not our focus for these 40 days. The date that we move is not our focus. Even the people that are or will be a part of our ministry are not our ultimate focus.
We are focused on God.
We are focused on God’s timing.
We are focused on God’s provision.
And we hope that you will be too.
I alluded to this a few days ago, but it never hurts to re-emphasize. While God is the One who is doing all of the work, He is working in such a way that uses His people (you and I) as instruments. And so I would ask, if He is leading you to this ministry clearly and if He is specifically directing you join with us through finances, would you respond to the call? We would love to have you actively on our team, bringing God’s Word to every person’s heart language still needing one.
Thanks for reading my thoughts today!
Trevor
No comments:
Post a Comment