Hey Schuh family, What an exciting way to join with you and the rest of the team to see God work in a mighty way! I can hardly wait to see what He will do. Love in Christ, Darla
Awesome! Truly, watching this video brought tears to my eyes... thinking about all of the patience, struggle, faith it has taken you to reach this point. And now, to see you creatively, faithfully turning to GOD and maximizing this time until 8/6/09 to unite your team, wow! Would you have even considered doing something like this 40 days of prayer had you already arrived in Orlando? How awesome of our Father to inspire you with this vision. I am inspired. :)
4 comments:
Dallas and I are praying with you as you, in faith, complete your partnership...the whole office is praying!
Praying you here!! Can't wait. You know I love this whole thing. Hugs to you. Deb/Auntie Deb
Hey Schuh family,
What an exciting way to join with you and the rest of the team to see God work in a mighty way!
I can hardly wait to see what He will do.
Love in Christ,
Darla
Awesome! Truly, watching this video brought tears to my eyes... thinking about all of the patience, struggle, faith it has taken you to reach this point. And now, to see you creatively, faithfully turning to GOD and maximizing this time until 8/6/09 to unite your team, wow! Would you have even considered doing something like this 40 days of prayer had you already arrived in Orlando? How awesome of our Father to inspire you with this vision. I am inspired. :)
Post a Comment